the only ship i need is a scholarship can i get a hallelujah
straight white guys more like
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
its weird how different your life could be if people found you more or less attractive
Make Me Choose: A Whole New World or
Beauty and the Beast
Shout out to interracial, bisexual, pansexual, genderfluid, and otherwise “gray” or “mixed” people who get to deal with shit from pretty much every angle all while having your identity erased, ignored, or redefined for you whenever another group sees fit. I see you, love you, and want to make things better.
if u find out about a person’s sexual orientation or gender identity thru tumblr n u know them irl:
1. if they haven’t come out to u, u rlly shouldn’t bring it up
2. if u rlly gotta bring it up (eg to ask about pronouns or something) do so privately and be respectful n a decent human being n all that
3. don’t u dare out them to other people irl, this could seriously endanger them
everyone is alive hugs!!!
sey is everything
if a cockroach ever touches one of my limbs I’m chopping it off
(( Ren is not very good with pranks.
from a dream I had when I was at the hospital ))